Now Not about info avialble this time
If you’re currently in the process of deciding where to study and have thought, “Why study in Austria?” the answer is simple. Austria’s location in Central Europe has provided it with a rich history in art, culture, literature, and philosophy. Quoted as being one of the “best cities” it is considered a cultural capital; home to 9 UNESCO World Heritage Sites which include Salzburg’s Historic Center, Vienna’s Historic Center, and the Palace and Gardens of Schönbrunn. Sharing a border with eight different countries, Austria has been a significant junction for many economic and cultural regions which is reflected in the distinct flavors each state has to offer with Hungarian, Czezh, Jewish , and Italian influences. With the musical capital of the world, Vienna, as its capital Austria is the perfect destination for those who want to walk the streets of legendary composers such as Beethoven, Schubert, Mozart, and of great minds such as Freud. Although acclaimed for its musical and architectural history it has something to offer for all international students in Austria.
• What is the admission procedure for Non-EU-students in Austria?
• What is the situation if I am an EU citizen?
• Where can I apply for a visa/student residence permit?
• What are exactly the requirements for a visa?
• When should I start the application process for a student visa? How long does it take to receive confirmation? • What are the financial requirements for a visa? • What is valid proof of personal income to finance my stay in Austria that I can show the embassy? • Can I renew my residence title? • Does the OeAD help in processing applications?